2nd Story Landing Overlooking Entry Below
About This Plan
- This traditional two-story home has a front porch that's perfect for evening relaxation.
- Inside you'll find many amenities you would only expect in a much larger home, including formal living and dining rooms.
- The kitchen flows into the nook and family room creating an open floor plan.
- The master suite is located on the second floor and features a spacious bathroom and walk-in closet.
- At the top of the stairs you'll find a landing that overlooks the entry below as you walk to the two additional bedrooms on the left of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,024 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,026 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 998 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 42' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 699 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss