3 Bed Acadian With Bonus Over Garage
About This Plan
- This Acadian style house plan features an open layout with a formal dining and triple split floorplan. The main part of the house showcases a formal dining and breakfast area, large family room and well-designed kitchen layout with walk-in pantry.
- The master suite has a tray ceiling and a great split master bath with his and her vanities and closets. A small office is right outside the bedroom to help organize the home.
- Two bedrooms across the home share a Jack and Jill bath. Bed 4 has its own bathroom.
- The garage entry area of the house is efficiently arranged with the mudroom, laundry room, and broom closet all near the back of the kitchen.
- The spacious front porch makes watching the evening sunset a treat, while the oversized rear porch makes entertaining a dream with the outdoor kitchen right off the back of the house (and close to the kitchen).
- The bonus room over the garage is large and well planned out for games, family time and/or weekend guests with a three-quarter bath attached.
- NOTE: Please allow a 5 to 10 day delay for 2x6 option to be completed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,855 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,855 sq. ft.
- Storage: 238 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 569 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 502 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 11"
- Depth: 88' 7"
- Max ridge height: 28' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 525 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12