3-Bed Architectural Designs Modern Farmhouse Plan
About This Plan
- A board and batten and clapboard siding exterior with stone accents and a gable over the covered entry give this 3-bed house plan a modern farmhouse aesthetic.
- An open concept floor plan makes for great entertaining. The kitchen island has seating for casual eats and standing at the work side you have views to the fireplace in the great room.
- A door by the dining area opens to the back patio.
- The master suite has a vaulted ceiling and a walk-in closet. The remaining bedrooms are separated by the shared bath and laundry.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 85256MS. Get more room with house plan 85258MS (1,813 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: This house plan may not be built in Marion County, Oregon.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,773 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,773 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 62' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front