3-Bed Beach House Plan with Third-Floor Bonus Space with Balconies
About This Plan
- This 3-bedroom beach house plan could be your next primary (or vacation) residence. Built on stilts for low-country living, the ground level provides covered parking, along with an elevator to help easily move between floors.
- Flooded with natural light, the open floor plan combines the living room, kitchen, and dining area on the main level.
- An oversized prep island in the kitchen serves as a natural gathering spot, and the rear porch provides plenty of space to enjoy nature and the surrounding views. A bedroom neighbors a full bath, while completing the main level.
- Upstairs, discover a master suite with two closets, along with a separate tub and shower in the master bath. Bedroom 3 is located down the hall and includes a full bath.
- Wind up the spiral staircase to find a cupola with matching front and rear balconies, a romantic bonus space to top off this fantastic design.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,585 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,172 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,039 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 191 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Piling
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front