3-Bed Beachfront Living
About This Plan
- This 3 bed house plan gives you the ultimate in oceanfront casual entertaining. Two bedrooms flank the entry foyer and hallway.
- Beyond, the home opens to an ornate stairway, living and kitchen.
- The kitchen and living room open to the porch through two sets of french doors.
- Upstairs, the third bedroom has spectacular views and a walkout sundeck.
- The roof is standing seam metal over plywood deck, and pre-engineered wood trusses at 4:12. The exterior is finished with cedar shakes and white moldings.
- Get a matching 2-car detached garage with garage plan 44134TD (2 car).
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 44091TD (2,621 sq. ft.) and a more square layout with house plan 44117TD (2,616 sq. ft.). Downsize with house plan 44124TD (1,283 sq. ft.).
- Add a detached garage plan with 44168TD (3 car), 44169TD (3 car), 44134TD (2 car) and 44167TD (2 car).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,581 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,185 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 396 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 392 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 27' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss