3-Bed Charmer with Vaulted Great Room
About This Plan
- This charming 3-bed house plan gives you one-level living and has a tidy exterior with mixed siding and wood shutters.
- A closet just inside the foyer helps minimize clutter. Ahead lies the vaulted great room with fireplace. The open floor plan allows for conversation to carry from this space to the spacious kitchen and connected dining room.
- Around the corner from the kitchen is a large walk-in pantry and full bath with a double vanity.
- Further down the hallway are Bedrooms 2 and 3 each with their own walk-in closets.
- The master suite which is located on the other side of the home. It has a boxed ceiling and great ensuite bath complete with a whirlpool tub, separate shower, dual vanity, private toilet room, linen closet, and a huge walk-in closet.
- The garage is accessible through a small hallway where you'll also find the laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,745 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,745 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 189 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 56' 6"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 511 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick