3 Bed Classic Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- The great room has a raised ceiling and a cozy fireplace.
- The den that features built-in cabinets.
- The kitchen has ample counter space and flows into both the formal dining room and the sunny breakfast nook.
- The nook offers access to a three-season porch.
- The master suite offers a walk-in closet and spacious bath and provides private access to the three-season porch.
- Two family bedrooms on the opposite side of the home, both with plenty of closet space, share a full bath.
- A main floor laundry room allows access to the three-car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,274 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,274 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 8"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 765 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss