3-Bed Coastal House Plan with Private Porch Off the Master Suite
About This Plan
- A 10-foot deep front porch allows for ample outdoor furniture, or the porch swing of your dreams, on this 3-bedroom beach house plan.
- The ground level gives you parking for up to 3 cars if you park tandem-style on the right. A storage area gives you a place to lock up valuables. Head on up to the main floor by the stairs or the elevator.
- The living room has a fireplace with built-ins to either side. This space is open to the kitchen and the dining area. An L-shaped island in the kitchen island houses a double-bowl sink, and a corner pantry lends plenty of storage space.
- The master bedroom is located on the main level and boasts a sleeping porch and a 4-fixture bathroom. A private screened porch gives you a great spot to enjoy the fresh air. Close proximity to the laundry room reduces times spent on the task.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms share a compartmentalized bath with dual sinks.
- The mudroom resides on the lower level, along with the 2-car garage, and a rear-facing outdoor shower helps keep the sand at the beach.
- Related Plan: Get a 4-bed version with house plan 15203NC.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,314 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,610 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 704 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Piling
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 58' 8"
- Max ridge height: 37' 1"
- Type: Drive Under
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front