3-Bed Contemporary Prairie House Plan with Study and Flex Area
About This Plan
- This great narrow-lot house plan offers a contemporary appeal in a 24'-wide footprint.
- The design features 3 comfortable bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and a generous front facing single garage.
- Discover a coat closet and powder bath upon entering, complete with an open concept main level towards the rear. The kitchen features a large multi-use island, and two sliding doors make it easy to slip onto the back covered patio to BBQ.
- A cozy study can be found upstairs, next to the master bedroom, which includes access to a private covered balcony.
- This home has been skillfully designed to be energy efficient in both hot and cold climates, as well as to minimize material waste during construction.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,938 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 993 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 945 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 24' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12