3 Bed Cottage With Alley Garage and Sunroom
About This Plan
- This cottage house plan is great for a narrow alley lot with its garage located in back. Inside, you'll enjoy having circular flow and your private master suite.
- The front porch bends around the entry and dining room giving you more room to enjoy the views.
- An angled entry to the family room from the entry is a great introduction to the home. A fireplace on the left and a bright sunroom with pocket doors attract your attention.
- The kitchen is open to the breakfast room and has views to the family room through a pass-through. And a butlery connects it to the dining room for formal meals.
- The master suite is privately situated in back on the main floor and has access to the overed breezeway. A second bedroom has its own bath on this floor while a third - plus a loft - is located upstairs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,010 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,325 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 685 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 514 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 6"
- Depth: 90' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 508 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"