3 Bed Cottage with Charm
About This Plan
- This charming 3 bed cottage house plan has a clean clapboard exterior with a two story gable topped by attractive brackets. A tidy entry porch provides cover and room for a rocking chair.
- The floor plan gives you an open layout with minimal walls. The kitchen has a pass through to the breakfast area with a counter giving you room for up to 3 stools.
- The living room in front could also be used as a formal dining room.
- The kitchen has a C-shaped layout and sliding doors that lead to a deck in back.
- The upstairs gives you 3 bedrooms including the master with a divided walk-in closet. Attic access is in the hall with pull-down stairs.
- The roof has a 7:12 pitch.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plans 31500GFand 31506GF.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,796 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 898 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 898 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 112 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 43' 6"
- Max ridge height: 31' 11"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12