3 Bed Cottage with Front Porch
About This Plan
- This Craftsman cottage is a compact home with a charming faзade. The front covered porch has an open railing, columned beams and overhead gables.
- Entering the home from the front covered porch is a large living room where entertaining will be enjoyable and effortless. Beyond the living area is the second story staircase, coat closet and a large storage space. The U-shaped kitchen features plenty of counter and cabinet space and opens onto the dining space; there is a separate pantry and laundry nook before exiting onto the rear deck.
- The main level master suite is private and features a spacious bedroom with window view, a huge walk-in master closet and an en suite master bath with a tub/shower combination.
- At the top of the second story stairwell is a large loft area. There are two bedrooms on either side of the loft; both are quite spacious and offer generous closet space. There is a shared hall bath with an extended vanity, a tub/shower combination that is directly across from the linen closet.
- The roof has a 9:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,400 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 816 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 584 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 20' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12