3-Bed Country Craftsman House Plan with Room to Expand
About This Plan
- A covered entry porch with a large gable centered above and a side-entry garage greet you to this 3-bed country Craftsman house plan.
- The center of the home features a large family room open to the kitchen and bayed breakfast area with built-in seating. The kitchen has a large walk-in pantry and a butler's pantry that connects to the dining room. The island has seating for casual eats.
- A covered porch spans the entire back of the home and is accessible from the master suite and the family room.
- The owner's suite has a tray ceiling, a five fixture bath and a large walk-in closet with access to the laundry room.
- Across the home you'll find two bedrooms sharing a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- Upstairs you'll find a loft which can be used as an office and over 600 square feet of expansion space over the garage.
- Related Plans: Get a 2-car courtyard-entry garage with house plan 46333LA and 3-car courtyard-entry garage with house plan 46325LA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,532 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,220 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 312 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 564 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 124 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 620 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 7"
- Depth: 74' 3"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 557 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick