3-Bed Country Home Plan with Lots of Bay Windows
About This Plan
- This attractive, luxurious farmhouse design features a wrap-around porch in front and a sun deck in back.
- In the wonderfully open shared living space, the two-story living room is configured in a large bay with three sets of French doors to the deck. A pantry closet, an island with a cooktop and an eating bar are found in the spacious bayed kitchen.
- Privately sited, the luxury-filled master suite includes a bayed bedroom with a tray ceiling rising to 11' and a bath with a cathedral ceiling, walk-in closet, garden tub and two vanities.
- Upstairs, the balcony and study loft overlook the living room. Two bedrooms each access a bath.
- Ceilings: 9' on first floor; 8' on second floor.
- NOTE: This house plan is designed for Structural Insulated Panel (SIP) construction.
- Related Plan: Build with conventional framing with house plan 4116DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,361 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,649 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 712 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): SIP
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 675 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick