3-Bed Country House Plan with Bonus Room above Garage
About This Plan
- This 3-bedroom, country house plan features a texture-rich exterior of stone, topped by a single shed dormer.
- Upon entering, your eyes are immediately drawn to the centered fireplace in the great room, flanked by windows overlooking the back porch. A vaulted ceiling makes the room feel larger and the adjoining kitchen enjoys a large island and plenty of counter space.
- The homeowner will enjoy the privacy offered by the master suite, along with the elegant freestanding tub in the 5-fixture bath.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located on the opposite side of the home, and share a hall bath.
- The 2-car garage includes a storage room to conceal lawn equipment and supplies, and a bonus room above the garage provides a half bath, while offering flexibility to the floor plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,750 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,750 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 204 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 449 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 59' 10"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 531 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12