3-Bed Craftsman For Your Rear-Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- A brick and stone exterior along with a covered entry supported by timbers greets you to this 3-bed Craftsman house plan designed for a rear-sloping lot.
- An open floor plan reveals itself to the right as you enter the home. The space combines the great room, kitchen and dining room into a single area.
- A vaulted porch in back has a fireplace tucked in the corner. The great room has a fireplace as well and has views out across the covered porch.
- The master suite is privately located on the left and has access to the vaulted porch, a walk-in closet and 5-fixture bath.
- The lower level gives you two more beds separated by a game room. A covered porch extends your enjoyment to the outdoors.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,435 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,093 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,342 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 795 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 66' 2"
- Area: 502 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 10
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 10
- Framing Type: Stick