3-Bed Craftsman House Plan with Bonus Room Expansion
About This Plan
- A graceful hip roof caps this lovely Craftsman house plan giving you one-level living with possible bonus room expansion over the garage.
- The home feels larger thanks to the big, open floor plan and vaulted family room.
- Windows on three sides brighten the dining area and there are two sets of double doors to take yo out to the rear covered porch.
- The split bedroom configuration serves up a private master suite with a huge walk-in closet.
- Family bedrooms are on the opposite side of the home.
- Optional bonus space over the garage adds an extra 492 square feet and comes with a handy half bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,995 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,995 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 492 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 11"
- Depth: 67' 3"
- Max ridge height: 26' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick