3-Bed Craftsman House Plan with Optional Second Floor
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Timber accented gables and board-and-batten shutters are classic Craftsman style details in this 3-bed house plan with an optional second floor giving you a 4th bedroom and a bonus room over the garage.
- Transom windows along the back of the home welcome in sunshine, brightening each room.
- A coffered ceiling, fireplace and built-in cabinetry in the family room make for an attractive center point of the home.
- A split bedroom floor plan allows ample privacy to the master suite with vaulted ceilings and tray ceiling master bath.
- Across the home, you'll find two bedrooms sharing a Jack and Jill bathroom and the laundry room with a built-in sink.
- The optional second floor comes with the floor giving your great expansion possibilities.
Optional "Bonus" Second Floor
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,400 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,400 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 845 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,400 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 70' 6"
- Max ridge height: 30' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 689 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick