3-Bed Craftsman Lodge-style House Plan with Upstairs Study Loft and Bonus Room
About This Plan
- This 3-bedroom Craftsman lodge-style house plan comes with an open floor plan and great outdoor spaces. A vaulted porch with attractive king posts creates a welcoming first impression.
- Inside the foyer opens up to the 2-story great room. Double sliding glass doors along the back of the great room extend the space to the patio. A cozy fireplace can be enjoyed throughout the great room and dining room.
- The C-shaped kitchen is roomy and well-appointed with a center island with eating bar and a walk-in pantry. Off the dining room is a unique hobby/office space.
- Those that love spending time outdoors and entertaining will appreciate the BBQ patio and fireplace.
- The first floor master suite is a luxurious retreat with a private bathroom with large shower, soaking tub and large walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms, a study loft and bonus room complete the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,066 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,387 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 679 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 457 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 98' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 940 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick