3 Bed Craftsman with All Beds Up
About This Plan
- This 3 bed house plan has a Craftsman-style elevation complete with tapered stone columns and a large rocking chair front porch.
- As you enter the home into the two story foyer, you are immediately met with a sweeping staircase and view to the second floor. The foyer opens up to both the dining and family rooms, the latter which features a fireplace and has a view straight through to the large windows situated at the rear of the home.
- The dining room flows into the breakfast room with a powder room located in the hallway on one side and a coat closet and laundry area on the opposite side.
- The kitchen and breakfast room are open concept and there is a large pantry and access to the back deck.
- The stairs give you a balcony overlook onto the first level foyer of the home. Upstairs, the master suite has a large walk-in closet and a tray ceiling. The master bathroom has dual vanities, a garden tub, separate shower and semi-compartmentalized toilet.
- Bed 2 is a generous size and features a walk-in closet with a window view. Bed 3 is a comfortable size with a generous closet space. The shared hall bathroom is situated in the middle of the hallway and a linen closet has been added for convenience.
- The roof has an 8:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,496 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 831 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 665 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 829 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12