3 Bed Craftsman with Large Bonus Room
About This Plan
- This 3 bed Craftsman cottage ha a split bedroom layout with a bonus room over the great room giving your room for expansion.
- Both front bedrooms are bayed in front and tray ceilings giving. On the outside, they serve as matching bookends surrounding the front porch.
- French doors take you into the great room from the front porch and you enjoy views through to the deck in back. A fireplace is flanked by built-ins on the right.
- The kitchen is open to the breakfast room and has room for a large central island. Two side-by-side pantries give you great storage and there is access to the deck steps away.
- The home center gives you a great space to organize your home.
- The roof is stick framed and has a 12:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,793 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,793 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 372 sq. ft.
- Deck: 252 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 133 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 49' 8"
- Depth: 53' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 421 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick