3 Bed Craftsman with Open-Concept Floor Plan
About This Plan
- Three-bedroom Craftsman design with plenty of curb appeal in a small home design.
- Open-concept floor plan where the kitchen, dining and great room areas blend together to create a spacious living area.
- Bedrooms are located to the left of the home behind the garage.
- Craftsman details make this plan attractive for every buyer.
- Kitchen is located to the front of the home with views to the back yard through the great room.
- Two-stall garage makes this the perfect starter home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,170 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,170 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 426 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss