3 Bed Crowd-Pleasing Bungalow House Plan
About This Plan
- The large front porch and massive columns combine to give you great bungalow. The front porch gives you a great place for relaxing plus there is a side porch accessible from the family room and master bedroom. The home is outlined with cedar shakes, exposed rafters and the overhead front dormer shed adds character and charm.
- Inside you get ceilings in excess of 10' on the first floor and 9' heights on the second floor for a spacious feel. The family room has a large fireplace with built-in cabinets on either side, and there is a beautiful coffered ceiling. It is open to the spacious dining room and kitchen, separated only by columns, thus keeping the space open and airy and making it perfect for entertaining.
- The kitchen has plenty of cabinets and work space along with a walk-in pantry and a serving bar overlooking the breakfast room.
- The large master suite is on the main floor, has private access to the side porch, an attached en suite bath with modern amenities and an oversized walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, there are two additional bedrooms with their own baths and walk-in closets while the huge attic space offers generous storage room.
- The rear-loading two car garage has access to the home by the laundry/mudroom. .
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,056 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,302 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 754 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 379 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 94' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 529 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 4" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available