3-Bed Farmhouse Plan with Beamed and Vaulted Great Room
About This Plan
- This lovely farmhouse plan has shiplap-style siding, a welcoming 8'-deep front porch with two decorative dormers above and a 2-car front-facing garage.
- Inside, the great room has a vaulted ceiling with decorative beams and a fireplace angled in the back-right corner. Open to the kitchen and dining room, the home is great for entertaining.
- The kitchen has a large L-shaped counter with seating for up to six people and a double sink and has equal access to the breakfast area and the dining/flex room.
- The master suite has a vaulted ceiling and access to the back porch. Across the home, two more bedrooms share a bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,813 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,813 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 518 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 8"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 426 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick