3-Bed French Country House Plan With Bonus Room Over Garage
About This Plan
- The foyer flows into the dining room and grand hall in this 3-bed house plan with bonus room over the garage..
- The open floor plan allows laughter and conversation to flow from the great room into the kitchen and connected breakfast room.
- The large kitchen island gives you plenty of counter space and seating for up to five people for casual eating.
- The split bedroom design allows for privacy in the spacious master suite located on the left side of the home. Here you'll also find the laundry room, side load garage and access to the bonus room over the garage. On the other side of house are the other 2 bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bathroom.
- Related Plan: Get an extra bedroom with house plan 70565MK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,275 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,275 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 399 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 233 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 8"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 596 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick