3 Bed Hill Country Home Plan
About This Plan
- A stone and stucco exterior give this 3 bedroom house plan a Hill Country spirit. A covered porch entry leads you to the foyer with views through to the back of the home.
- The great room has a tray vaulted ceiling and a corner firepalce. Windows overlook the back covered porch and the room is open to the kitchen.
- French doors off the foyer lead you to the private study with a large closet.
- The kitchen has commanding views of the great room, back porch and breakfast room and has convenient access to the garage for easy grocery unloading.
- The master has a bay window overlooking the back and gives the room great natural light. There is a large walk-in closet and a bath with spa tub and shower.
- Two more beds, each with walk-in closets, share a hall bath.
- The stick framed roof has a primary pitch of 8:12 and a secondary pitch of 4:12.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,014 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,014 sq. ft.
- Storage: 98 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 277 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 633 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick