3 Bed Hill Country Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A stone and stucco exterior give this 3 bedroom house plan a Hill Country spirit. A covered porch entry leads you to the foyer with views through to the back of the home.
- The great room has a tray vaulted ceiling and a corner firepalce. Windows overlook the back covered porch and the room is open to the kitchen.
- French doors off the foyer lead you to the private study with a large closet.
- The kitchen has commanding views of the great room, back porch and breakfast room and has convenient access to the garage for easy grocery unloading.
- The master has a bay window overlooking the back and gives the room great natural light. There is a large walk-in closet and a bath with spa tub and shower.
- Two more beds, each with walk-in closets, share a hall bath.
- The stick framed roof has a primary pitch of 8:12 and a secondary pitch of 4:12.