3 Bed Hill Country Ranch With Garage Options
About This Plan
- This 3 bed hill country ranch home plan has an attractive stone and siding exterior with a covered porch in front and a covered patio in back.
- The home has a functional divide with the entertaining area clearly separate from the sleeping area.
- The living room has a vaulted ceiling and is open to the dining room and kitchen. An angled fireplace and windows front and back create a great space here.
- A corner pantry in the kitchen gives you storage and the island has room for casual seating.
- Across the home the master enjoys views to the front through the bumped out portion of the room. A large walk-in is accessed through the five fixture bath. Two more bedrooms with walk-in closets share a hall bath.
- The two car garage has access to the home through a door by the utility room.
- Related Plan: Get a 2 car garage with house plan 36953JG.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,655 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,655 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 101 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 119 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 45' 8"
- Depth: 64' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 308 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- Hill Country
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry