3 Bed Hill Country with Vaulted Great Room
About This Plan
- MORE PHOTOS: See more photos in our Google+ photo album.
- Enjoy 2-story living in this 3 bed hill country house plan. The exerior is classically covered with stone and brick and has a covered entry with an 11' ceiling.
- A study is in front and is secluded behind french doors. The entry has a coat closet in the corner to help reduce clutter and leads you to the vaulted great room with fireplace and built-ins.
- The kitchen is open to the great room and has a large island with room for stools for casual eating. The veranda in back is a great spot for al fresco dining.
- The master bedroom is on the main floor and has a tray ceiling, walk-in closet and a large and elaborate bath. Laundry is conveniently located steps away.
- The kids rooms are upstairs and they share a bath.
- The roof is stick framed and has a 8:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,259 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,780 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 479 sq. ft.
- Deck: 269 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 43' 9"
- Depth: 67' 3"
- Max ridge height: 26' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 519 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick