3 Bed Home with 2 Front Porches
About This Plan
- Wide overhead decorative eaves and open arches along the double covered porches frame this 2-story, 3 bed house plan. The addition of the dormer shed along with multiple window views and the stone feature wall combine for a striking façade. Both porches are lined with stone pillars and columned beams.
- The double front porches flank the formal dining room. And the spacious kitchen features access to one porch allowing for outdoor dining.
- There is a vaulted foyer directly accessible off the main entrance along with a powder room, coat closet and linen closet. Further along the hallway is additional storage space, an adjacent breakfast room with pantry and the adjoining kitchen.
- The family room is situated at the rear of the home and features a huge space, a triple wall of windows, a warming fireplace and access to the rear deck. The two car garage is a great addition to the rear of the home.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms, two baths and the conveniently located laundry room await. An overhead skylight adds natural light to the space and complements the home nicely. The spacious master suite is highlighted with an attractive double step trey ceiling in the bedroom as well as window views. There is an en suite master bath and a huge master walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,708 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 858 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 850 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 403 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12