3 Bed Home With Large Family Room
About This Plan
- This 3 bed house plan has an exterior comprised of brick, board and batten, siding, and shakes with a courtyard entry garage.
- The large family room has a fireplace flanked by windows looking out over the rear deck.
- The breakfast room has a vaulted ceiling rising to 12' and has access to the deck for al fresco eats.
- The master suite has deck access and a large walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath.
- An unfinished basement and optional bonus room leave you plenty of room for expansion.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,107 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,107 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,107 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 307 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 430 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath