3-Bed House Plan with a 2-Story Foyer
About This Plan
- This home is perfect for a corner lot because of its side-load garage.
- The two-story home features a formal living and dining room and a large foyer to welcome your guests.
- The family room would be great for holiday gatherings because of the roomy layout.
- The fireplace, which is surrounded by sliding doors that lead to the backyard, adds to the charm of this home.
- The kitchen is what every cook dreams of, with it spacious counter top and center island and it opens directly into the nook.
- This home also features a first floor powder room and laundry room, just off the garage entrance.
- Upstairs are three bedrooms, two of which share a full bath.
- The master suite has two spacious closets, and a master bath with a double vanity, whirlpool tub, and shower area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,208 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,283 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 925 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 460 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss