3-Bed House Plan with Clustered Bedroom Layout
About This Plan
- A covered front porch welcomes you to this 3-bed, 1-story house plan with the bedrooms clustered to one side leaving the main and left portions for gathering with friends and family.
- In back a 3-season porch gives you another spot to enjoy the fresh air and the views.
- A wide entry leads you to the family room with 10-foot ceilings. The dining room is spacious enough to accommodate holiday meals and offers built-in storage. The kitchen island offers a second eating option for quick meals.
- The master bedroom is 17' wide and roomy enough for a sitting area. A walk-in closet and a 4-fixture bath complete the suite.
- Bedroom 3 has access to the foyer and can used as a home office.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,784 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,784 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 158 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 8"
- Depth: 53' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 685 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick