3-Bed House Plan with Country-Rustic Styling
About This Plan
- This beautiful 3-bed house plan has wonderful country-rustic styling. Shake as well as board and batten siding are complimented by stone-based columns.
- Inside the entry you'll find a conveniently located half bath. To your right is the master suite and to your left is the spacious great room.
- The great rooms has a gas fireplace and the room seamlessly flows into the kitchen through a great eat-at island.
- The dining room is connected to the kitchen and there is a large pantry under the staircase.
- Through the great room and kitchen you can access the 2-car garage, storage closet and laundry room.
- Head upstairs and you'll find two more bedrooms, a bathroom and a sleeping loft. On the back of the home you'll enjoy your grilling porch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,245 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,394 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 851 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 458 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 6"
- Depth: 44' 2"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 726 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick