3-Bed House Plan with Double Door Den
About This Plan
- Traditional on the outside, thoroughly up-to-date inside, this 3-bed house plan has tremendous appeal.
- Thoughtful amenities abound – starting with a bench just to the left of the front door. Double doors add privacy for the den, the laundry room with soaking sink is convenient to both the owner’s suite and kitchen.
- The owner’s suite eases schedule pressures with its compartmented bathroom layout.
- The secondary bedrooms and bath are located upstairs.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 41833DB and 41834DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,699 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,268 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 431 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 131 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 47' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 415 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick