3-Bed House Plan with Double-L Kitchen and SIP Construction
About This Plan
- The double-L kitchen layout provides great work space and counter seating.
- A sunny picture window in the master bathroom helps brighten this space.
- The great room has a fireplace flanked by windows with views to the back.
- Related Plan: build with 2x4 exterior walls with house plan 41017DB .
- NOTE: This house plan is designed for Structural Insulated Panel (SIP) construction.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,392 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,392 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): SIP
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 472 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12