3-Bed House Plan with Front-Porch Welcome
About This Plan
- The front porch gives you a warm welcome to this 3-bed house plan. It wraps around the home’s window-lined living room, providing discrete access onto the side porch.
- The living room has direct access to the secondary bedrooms as well as its main access off the entry foyer.
- This home offers welcome storage, as seen in the bedroom closets, kitchen pantry, laundry room and deep garage.
- You’ll also appreciate the peace and quiet made possible by separating the owner’s suite from the other bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,570 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,570 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 313 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 491 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 8"
- Depth: 49' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 499 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick