3-Bed House Plan with Future Rec Room
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Modest in size, this one level home has an open layout that makes it feel larger.
- A column separates the dining room from the foyer and great room, preserving the views.
- A snack bar counter lets your guests chat with you while cooking.
- The master bedroom is separate from the other bedrooms with an arched doorway and built-in niche near the master door.
- Use the future rec room over the garage as an extra bedroom, if desired.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,756 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,756 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 357 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 380 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick