3-Bed House Plan with Great Exterior Detailing
About This Plan
- Exposed rafter tails, a shed dormer and covered entry porch give this 3-bed house plan great curb appeal..
- Use the flex space as a formal dining room or as a study or playroom.
- The main living area is one long open sweep of space that encompasses the kitchen, dining area and great room with its two-story ceiling.
- A tray ceiling gives the quiet master suite its edge.
- Two family bedrooms share a hall bathroom with two sinks on the second floor.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plan 62538DJ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,947 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,373 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 574 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 850 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12