3-Bed House Plan with Great Room for Entertaining
2 - 3
About This Plan
- The mixed materials specified on this home plan create an attractive exterior. The great room, complete with fireplace, is the central entertaining area of your home.
- In your spacious breakfast room with accommodating computer center you will be able to manage your budget effectively. The rear grilling porch will serve as the entertaining area for summer barbeques.
- The split bedrooms design will be appreciated when retiring for the evening to the master bath.
- The upper bonus area will be an excellent choice for the home theater for the entire family's enjoyment.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate versions with house plans 60582ND and 59305ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,723 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,723 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 489 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 557 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 6"
- Depth: 55' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 436 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick