3-Bed House Plan with Great Symmetry
About This Plan
- This 3-bed house plan has a brick exterior and a hip roof and has great symmetry with the front door placed in the center of the front with matching windows to either side. The window above the door allows light into the upstairs landing.
- A pocket door closes off the kitchen from the dining room giving you ease of access and a little privacy when needed.
- All the bedrooms are located upstairs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,666 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 833 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 833 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 833 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 8"
- Depth: 26' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 3"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss