3-Bed House Plan with Old World Charm
1 - 2
About This Plan
- If you love old world charm, you'll love this 3-bed house plan. The exterior of this home exudes the classic charm of a cottage style plan and the inside packs plenty of modern amenities.
- As you step into the home you will find yourself in a convenient entryway that includes a coat closet. The living room is warmed by a fireplace that has a perfect built-in bench next to it. The kitchen and dining room flow seamlessly with the living room to give this efficient house an open feel. The kitchen is amazing for a home this size and includes a large kitchen island with a snack bar and a walk-in pantry.
- The master suite includes its own bathroom and walk-in closet and you'll find a tray ceiling in the bedroom to make the room feel larger. The master bedroom also includes a built-in dresser that's a real space saver. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a conveniently located hall bathroom.
- The 1-car garage accesses the home through a convenient mudroom that includes a practical bench. Get a larger garage with the 2-car option (529 sq. ft., 59' by 43' overall home dimensions).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,496 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,496 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 61 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 350 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 or 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick