3-Bed House Plan with Stacked Front Porches
About This Plan
- A bay-window on the ground floor and stacked front porches greet you to this 3-bed house plan.
- You can access the living room from both sides of the stairs.
- A C-shaped kitchen has a peninsula with casual seating.
- All three bedrooms are upstairs and share a centralized bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,252 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 626 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 626 sq. ft.
- Deck: 47 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 626 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 288 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss