3-Bed House Plan with Tray Ceiling Great Room
About This Plan
- Perfect for a narrow lot, this outstanding contemporary exterior of brick and siding introduces a great room with an 11' ceiling height, gas fireplace and rear yard view.
- The great room opens generously to the spacious dining area while the large kitchen is defined by a 5'6" island with seating.
- A mud room and spacious walk-in closet at the garage entry provide a drop zone for mail, backpacks and/or sporting equipment helping to maintain order through the home.
- Turned stairs with an open rail view to the great room go upstairs where the master bedroom suite provides a double bowl vanity, oversized shower enclosure and large walk-in closet.
- The second floor laundry is a convenient location to the bedrooms.
- A full basement is standard with this design and offers additional square footage for child's play, a game room or additional storage as needed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,897 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 986 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 911 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 986 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 41' 6"
- Depth: 46' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front