3-Bed House Plan with Upstairs Master Suite with Private Porch
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A combination of materials including lap and shake siding with stone accents give this 2-story eclectic house plan dynamic curb appeal.
- From the inviting front porch, you are welcomed into a floor plan of with angled spaces.
- Opposite the dining room is a flex room for a home office or guest bedroom with a walk-in closet and direct access to a compact bath with corner shower.
- The kitchen has lots of cabinet space, a walk-in pantry and easy access to surrounding rooms.
- Off the nearby laundry, is a structurally protected and hidden space that can be used as a storm shelter or additional pantry area.
- An angled stair leads takes you upstairs. There, you'll find the master with its own fireplace. separate walk-in closets and bath spaces, and direct access to a private porch.
- Two bedrooms share a bath and bonus space gives you expansion or storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,504 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,360 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,144 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 486 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 48' 6"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 689 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick