3-Bed House Plan with Vaulted and Two-Story Ceilings
About This Plan
- Brick, horizontal siding and gorgeous gables outline the exterior of this 2-story traditional home plan.
- The front covered porch grants access into the dramatic two story foyer which is open to the formal dining room.
- The 2-story family room lies beyond the foyer and is highlighted with a centrally located fireplace flanked by picturesque window views.
- The sun drenched breakfast room provides access to the timbered deck and opens onto the gourmet kitchen where there is a separate pantry and loads of counter and cabinet space. There is a two car front loading garage that is conveniently located near the laundry room and powder room.
- The main level master suite fully occupies one wing of the first floor and has vaulted ceilings and features a Palladian-inspired window accent. The master bath has dual vanities, a separate shower and garden tub. The master walk-in closet lies beyond the bath and is enormous .
- The second story has beautiful overviews into the foyer and family room below before accessing the bonus space and bedrooms.
- The bonus room measures 256 square feet and could be utilized as a fourth bedroom or multi-purpose family space. Bedrooms two and three enjoy a spacious footprint and each features a walk-in closet.
- There is a shared hall bath with a large vanity area, an enclosed linen closet and a tub/shower combination.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,721 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,194 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 527 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 256 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,194 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 487 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12