3 Bed Louisiana Style Home Plan
About This Plan
- This 1,822 square foot Louisiana-style home plan features 12 foot and 10 foot ceilings throughout giving the feeling of a larger home.
- A very beautiful home from the front as well with country french exposed metal roofs mixed with varying roof lines, a very fine plan for the size. Also don't forget a nice treat, a tucked away office.
- There is a beautiful open kitchen and family room in this country french design with an angled bar in the kitchen and a range in the island.
- Off the family room is a screen porch that features an outdoor kitchen.
- The utility room is well designed with access from the master bedroom closet as well as quick access to the other two bedrooms.
- Your garage is good size with a nook area towards the front and a good storage closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,822 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,822 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 200 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 44' 10"
- Depth: 89' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 500 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"