3-Bed Modern Home Plan with Rooftop Deck
About This Plan
- This is a modern home plan designed around a rear courtyard.
- Three bedrooms on the first floor lead up to the living spaces on the upper level.
- The stairwell leads to the rooftop sundeck which provides panoramic views, and a beautiful setting for rooftop living.
- This plan is designed with a concrete slab on grade. The exterior walls are 2x6 wood framing with r19 spray foam insulation. The second floor system is pre-engineered wood trusses. The roof is a membrane flat roof, and pre-engineered wood trusses. The exterior is finished with stucco over a waterproof barrier and wall sheathing.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,923 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 985 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 938 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 110 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss