3 Bed Modern House Plan with Unique Porch
About This Plan
- This 3 bed elegant modern house plan features a brick and stucco exterior with a beautiful wooden siding accent. The huge opening in front gives you access to a unique wraparound porch with a tall corner of windows that will naturally light the great room within.
- The great room has a two-sided fireplace giving warmth and visual appeal to friends and family in both the great room and the dining area.
- The kitchen offers an eat-at island bar for entertaining and a walk-in pantry, as well as access to the rear covered porch.
- The master suite features plenty of space with a glass shower and whirlpool tub in the bathroom, along with a large walk-in closet. Across the hall are 2 additional bedrooms and a full bathroom nearby.
- The roof is stick framed with a 1:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,154 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,154 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 987 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 8"
- Depth: 69' 4"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 559 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 1 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick