3-Bed Modern Mountain Home Plan with 2-Bed In-law Suite above Garage
About This Plan
- Timber-framed gables and stone accents add to the rustic appeal of this 3-bedroom Mountain Modern home plan that totals 2,808 square feet of living space.
- Large windows along the rear elevation of the great room and kitchen create a light and airy interior with a central kitchen island serving as a natural conversation hub.
- Just off the kitchen, a morning room is bordered by a front and back porch, and provides access to a wine room and walk-in pantry. An optional loft overlooks the great room below, or enclose the space for a fourth bedroom.
- The master suite is privately located on the main level and features a vaulted ceiling, secluded porch, 5-fixture ensuite, and walk-in closet.
- An enclosed breezeway guides you to the double garage where an exterior staircase leads to bedrooms 2 and 3 that share a Jack-and-Jill bath and common room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,808 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,971 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 837 sq. ft.
- Entry: 112 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 983 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 503 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Combo Basement-Crawl, Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 83' 6"
- Depth: 108' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 979 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0" Great Rm 22' 6" kitchen 22' 6" master 11' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8.5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss