3-Bed Narrow Lot House Plan with Upstairs Laundry
About This Plan
- This Exclusive house plan has an attractive front porch with a gable spanning the same width above. Just 32'4" wide, this house plan is perfect for building where land is tight and lots are smaller.
- Your living room with fireplace opens to the kitchen which in turn opens to the dining room. There, a small bumpout add character to the space.
- The master bedroom is located on the main floor and enjoys a walk-in closet and dual vanities in the bathroom.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath and have equal access to a "bonus" hangout space (factored into the total living area of the home). There's also storage and laundry upstairs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,082 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,110 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 972 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 100 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Walkout, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 4"
- Depth: 47' 5"
- Max ridge height: 31' 2"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick